We will organize a video contest, with a prize in the amount of $15,000 or more, for the contestant video that most crisply elucidates this material for a general audience. The winning entry will meet criteria such as creativity, quality of video and sound, lucidity of explanation, compact editing, etc.
If the first contest is a success, then we will announce a second, larger video contest. There will have to be a minimum of 10 entries to the contest for there to be a winning entry and award.
Watch this space for more details.
Entry criteria :
- The text and voice content must be in English.
- The entry must describe the holistic thesis of the ATOM whitepaper in a style that can educate the general audience. While there is no fixed length requirement, we envision a winning entry to be between 2 and 20 minutes in duration.
- Each entrant has to be over the age of 18. Younger entrants have to appoint a representative over age 18 (such as a parent, teacher, or older sibling) with whom communication can be conducted.
- All submitted entries agree to be posted on the ATOM YouTube channel for educational purposes after the conclusion of the contest.
- The entry must be submitted before XX XX, 201X (TBD).
Submission Guidelines :
The entry has to be uploaded to YouTube, with a link privately sent to kartik (underscore) gada (at) yahoo (dot) com. While the entry is available to the public, the lack of formal announcement will keep it relatively private.
Each entry has to designate a person or entity in the private entry email to whom the check is to be paid to in the event of victory.
Judging Process :
The videos will both be open to public voting, as well as review by a panel of judges. All judges are volunteers.
After a winner is announced, the funds will be sent via check to a recipient named in the submission.